Volunteer for a committee
Farm House Museum
- Plan and implement the furnishing and
maintenance of the farm house as a museum.
- Supervise and support Heritage Farm staff in the acquisition and deaccessioning of Heritage Farm holdings pursuant to the Heritage Farm By-Laws, the Board's Collection Management Policy, and rules and procedures enactyed thereunder.
- Develop and implement plans for the maintenance of the farm headquarters, farm project field, and native prairie natural area to carry out the mission of the Heritage Farm.
- Arrange for repairs and restoration of the farm house and farm infrastructure as needed, with all expenses subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Assist with organizing, publicizing, and
carrying out programs, events, and demonstration projects with the Board's approval.
Finance and Fund Raising
- Develop long range plans for the Heritage Farm's growth.
- Develop endowments, grants, gifrs and investment plans for Heritage Farm funds with the Board's approval.
- Provide the Board of Directors at their annual meeting a working budget for the next fiscal year.
- Solicit new Heritage Farm members.
- Send out membership renewal notices.
- Maintain a directory of members.