The Ellis County Rural Heritage Farm Inc (ECRHF) values your support of its efforts to preserve and promote public awareness and appreciation of the natural and farming heritage of rural Ellis County, Texas. Membership gives you the opportunity to learn and to educate others about a way of life that is quickly vanishing from our view. It provides a place for parents to bring their children and schools to bring their students to learn about nature, farming, and the importance of these things to our lives. ECRHF is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Yearly membership contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Basic membership benefits include:
- The satisfaction of knowing you are providing opportunities for children and adults to learn about the rural roots of Ellis County and insuring what we see today is not sub-divided and paved over to be a forgotten page in history or something only found in history books. Without your help some of these families could not afford these opportunities.
- Enjoy member-only events outside of a crowd where specific topics of interest related to the early 19th and 20th century rural farming life can be seen, discussed or demonstrated.
- Newsletter and email updates about activities and plans for the Farm.
- Dues and other contributions are applied directly to helping with expenses for putting on events at the Rural Heritage Farm.
Memberships at the Sponsor and above levels receive special recognition in the ECRHF membership directory. Members at the Benefactor level are considered life memberships.
There are two ways you can join or renew your annual ECRHF membership.
- You may use the link below to either submit your membership dues by PayPal or credit card or make a membership commitment online by providing us with your membership details and then mailing in your monetary donation. Just click on the button below:
Renew or Join Online
- If you would rather renew or join by mail, you may print out a membership application, fill it out, and then mail it and your monetary donation to the Ellis Country Rural Heritage Farm Inc.